Sunday, February 6, 2011

2-6-11

It has been a whole month since I wrote anything. Pretty crappy at this daily stuff. This baby has been making me really yucky feeling. All I want to do is eat and sleep. The last couple of nights Josiah has been praying that the baby stops making mommy sick. Last night he prayed that the baby comes out so mommy doesn't be sick anymore. Dylan had to explain to him that if the baby was to come out now it would die b/c it is not big enough to live on it's own. The last week I have been starting to feel a little better starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel bad for my boys that mommy doesn't feel good b/c they are not getting the mommy they need right now. We finally got to put up a size measuring board for the boys last week and they have both grown exactly three inches in  13 months. No wonder why I have to keep going to buy them new pants. Ready for spring to come so I can plant a garden and start on getting the outside looking the way I want  it. Going to have to sit down with Dylan and figure out what plants we want and where we want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment