Thursday, January 6, 2011

1-6-11

Today has been a day of tiredness. First day without coffee. Didn't have any caffeine until 130 at McD's. was so tired this morning it took me like two hours to shower and fix my hair had to lay down, but not sleep for a couple of minutes in between. The boys and I made it to Wal-mart today. It was good to be out of the house for a while. My contacts did good today. Got a set of new stainless pans with my gift card from momma and money from grandma. I love them. Last year momma gave me a gift card and I got a 3qt stainless pot. This year I got the set that came with a 1 qt 2 qt pots, 5 qt dutch oven and a 9.5 in skillet. They all have pour spouts and lids with holes for pouring. The boys have been in a really good mood today and have this desire to take care of mommy. It is so cute. I love having independent children who love to help. I am hoping that each day without caffeine gets easier. My wonderful husband came home for dinner tonight. hehe I bribed him. Told him that if he came home I would make slow cooked bb back ribs and sweet potatoes and creamy broccoli cheese soup. Love having him home at night. Tonight is my two favorite shows Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Should be a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment