Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1-3-11 Mondays(from yesterday couldn't figure out the mobile blogging)

Mondays are always bad days for schedules. Stayed up till 1 making bread with Dylan. Needless to say I did not get up at 7, but was up at 8 not too bad. Lol! I do not remember the exhaustion, craving, and nausea starting so early with either one of the boys. Have been so out of it all day. Dylan told his brother Jacob today that Jake is going to be and uncle again. He is excited told Dylan that they need to go out to dinner to celebrate and he is still waiting for a niece named Jacobina. Lol! In order to accomplish getting up on time tomorrow going to bed right after Castle is over tonight at 11. Tomorrow the boys are going to start chores. My big boy is already a big helper. Also hoping that my little love is back to complete health tomorrow and eats mommy out of house and home. 

2 comments:

  1. For me, by the time I was pregnant with my third, I had exhaustion/nausea/cravings before I even took a test! You know I'm just a couple houses down if you need ANYthing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will call you for sure if I need anything. Hey the boys are better so it looks like we could do Friday if you still want to.

    ReplyDelete