Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1-5-11 O and it begins....

The day started out w/ an animal services officer waking me up b/c she had the wrong house. Then the thought of it begin my last day for coffee and I ran out of Mt. dew yesterday. We also did not have any yogurt so the smoothie did not taste good. After that my I was just off could not get back on track, was feeling agitated all day. My poor hubby came home from a half of day at work to this. We headed out to get my contacts(which was the second trial set I got from the eye dr b/c the first ones didnt work) I put them but the wrong eyes and that just through me for even more of a loop b/c at first I couldnt figure out what was wrong. So needless to say by this point I was a little on the upset side. Dylan pulled over to help calm me down I was in histaria crying. While Dylan is trying to calm me down Noah says "Daddy what is wrong with mommy." Dylan says, "I will tell you later." That is all I needed.... I broke out in histaric laughter mind you while still crying my head off. Then the laughing just boiled over and I just laughed so hard I couldnt breath, for like five minutes this went on. Dylan and I know it is just pregnancy throwing me off and knowing that he was going to try to explain that to the boys later just kept playing through my head. Dylan says it took him a full minute to figure out if I was still crying or if I was laughing. The rest of the evening went well. Except for I think this baby is going to eat really healthy. Made burgers and bacon cheese fries for dinner. Starchy foods and sometime meat do not sit well with me right now. I have been craving cucumbers, carrots dipped in ranch and smoothies. All that yummy food sitting there in front of me and I can not even eat it. I had a half of a cucumber and ranch all to myself for dinner. What a day. I know tomorrow will be better. The boys are back to themselves and I have my contact stuff situated and I have to do grocery shopping tomorrow since we did not get to b/c of the whole emotional mess. Dylan took me to Starbucks instead of the grocery store. I have the best husband in the world he is a very patient understanding man.  Good news of the day the baby is six weeks today only 34 more weeks to go before we have another wonderful adorable little person blessing our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment